Find the water
"Don't drink the water
There's blood in the water"
Yes, I drank the water. When I did it, there was much blood in the water - my blood.
As I listen to sweet Dave singing, I think how tough it is our condition. We would be a grain of sand in orbit if we didn't have a bloody water. The blood should have been mine. But it wasn't.
I committed crime, and I do it every single day. It's my hobby. I hate, I despise, I slaughter hope as it becomes an enemy to me. I destroy His dreams to me.
The bloody water paid my acts of crime, paid my weakenesses, paid my fallen humanity as I accepted the offer to have my debts paid.
Now, I get myself thinking... Still, I have my debts: I owe my city, my country, and people around me. Don't we all have our debts?
Found mine. Find yours. Find yourself.
sexta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2008
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário